Small changes can make a big difference in your life. You don’t have to start from scratch and throw out all your
favorite foods to improve your diet. To make it much easier, simply focus on eating a few more healthy choices each day. This can be as easy as eating some fruits or cooking eggs for breakfast. Cook chicken instead of going out to dinner. Add in a few superfoods, like Moringa Powder, and you will be taking big steps in the right direction. The list of great superfoods to keep around the house is long and we’ve shared some our favorites before.
How to Make a Moringa Smoothie
One of the easiest and tastiest ways to add superfoods into your diet is shakes and smoothies so we put together a few of our favorite Moringa smoothie recipes. All of these recipes have the same direction. Add these ingredients to your blender and run it until you have fully-blended consistency to the mix. The following amounts should serve two people with a delightful smoothie.
The Moringa Ultimate Smoothie
- ½ Cup Each of Mango, Raspberries, Blueberries
- 1 Teaspoon of Moringa Ultimate Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Organic Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup of Roughly Chopped Kale (Remove the ribs)
- 1 Cup of Spinach
- 1 Teaspoon of Chia & Flaxseed
- 1 Cup of Orange Juice
The Moringa Banana Ginger Smoothie
- 1 Banana
- ½ Cup of your favorite Yogurt
- 4 grams of Moringa Ultimate Super Fine Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Organic Honey
- ¼ Cup of Fresh Grated Ginger
- Water and a few ice cubes
The Green Virgin Smoothie
- 1 Organic Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1 Red Delicious Apple
- 1 Cup of Chopped Kale (Remove the ribs)
- 1 Cup of Spinach
- 1 Teaspoon of Moringa Ultimate Micro-Fine Powder
- A few ice cubes and water
All of these taste wonderful and they are packed full of the best superfoods in the world. They will make a fantastic breakfast or afternoon snack. One of the best tips to make it easier to enjoy a smoothie with these natural, healthy ingredients every day is to make the smoothie at night and leave it in the fridge for the next morning.
The Many Benefits of Moringa Powder
The leaves of the Miracle tree are the most nutrient-rich plant in the world. When they are properly dried with far-infrared technology and ground into a fine powder, moringa powder is one of the best foods on the planet for your health and wellness. By adding it into your diet with one of these fantastic smoothies (or any other way), you’ll be doing your body a long list of favors.
- Packed with Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Amino Acids
- Natural Boost of Energy
- Promotes Healthy Blood Circulation
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Hair
- Promotes Healthy Digestion
- Helps Keep Cholesterol Levels Low
At Green Virgin Products, we want you to be able to enjoy all of our wonderful Moringa products in your favorite shakes so we’re offering a 10% discount on your next order with the coupon code: 10off.