One of the toughest parts of making long term changes to your health and wellness is maintaining a healthy diet. It’s easy to opt for convenient foods or put off cooking that healthy meal until tomorrow. That’s why we’ve always believed adamantly in the power of moringa. You can add it to your diet with just a little bit of moringa powder, making it a powerful health staple that’s added to your favorite meals, deserts and drinks. Doing so means taking some important steps for your health, the easy way. From fighting free-radicals to promoting healthy skin and hair, a little moringa goes a long way; especially if it’s fresh and potent moringa powder.
Over the years, we experimented with many different ways to add moringa to your life. Here are a few of our favorite ways that we’ve added into our diet.
The Moringa Ultimate Smoothie
- 5 Cup of frozen Mango
- .5 cup of frozen Raspberries
- .5 cup of frozen Blueberries
- 1 Teaspoon of Moringa Ultimate Microfine Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Powdered Organic Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Chia & Flax Seed with Coconut & Cocoa
- Water or Coconut Water
- 2-3 ice cubes
Mix this up and blend for a delicious and nutritious way to enjoy your recommended daily dose of Moringa. Add a little more moringa or mix up the fruit to keep the recipe fresh and best suited to you. The best part about this, or any other smoothie recipe, is adjusting it to your personal tastes. If you’re not a fan of fruits or peanut butter, replace those with your personal favorites and experiment with the amounts to find the ideal taste. The Moringa Ultimate Mircofine Powder mixes perfectly and completely dissolves into any smoothie combination. It is the perfect addition to every smoothie or shake.
The Moringa Ultimate smoothie is a great way to start your day with an all-natural boost of energy. Moringa in the morning is the simplest way to turbocharge your body for the day. With more nutrients, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and anti-oxidants packed into one simple teaspoon than any other food, you will immediately start enjoying the benefits of moringa with a daily smoothie.
Moringa Ultimate Alfredo Pasta Sauce
We picked the Moringa Ultimate Alfredo Pasta Sauce as the main dish for our favorite recipes because it’s tasty, hearty, healthy and easy to make. We typically use one of our favorite healthy pasta options, like spaghetti squash noodles, soba buckwheat noodles or ancient grain pastas to complement our healthy Moringa Ultimate sauce. There are tons of wonderful and healthy pasta options that are all simple to make and affordable. Experiment and let us know your favorite pasta for our Moringa Ultimate Alfredo sauce.
- ½ cup of organic cream cheese
- 1 cup almond milk or skim milk
- ½ cup organic red kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon Moringa Ultimate Microfine Powder
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt & Pepper for the added final dash of flavoring
1) Puree all ingredients to a finished smooth blend.
2) Use medium heat in a large saucepan to a slight boil.
3) Add to your favorite pasta for a delicious meal!
We typically add some grilled chicken or shrimp for a bit of added protein. You won’t even taste the moringa on this delicious recipe, but we love an added dash of the microfine powder before eating the pasta and alfredo sauce, especially if you do enjoy the wonderful moringa flavor.
And finally, what’s a great dinner without a great desert? But, we’re supposed to be helping you avoid the temptation of a bad diet, right? And that’s the beauty of our final favorite recipe for this week’s blog: It’s healthy and incredibly sweet and tasty!
Moringa Ultimate Key Lime Pie
We had a few customers recommend a healthy Moringa Key Lime pie that they saw in Glamour Magazine last year. It sounded delicious, so we adapted the recipe to include our Moringa Ultimate microfine powder. Here’s our version of Moringa Ultimate Key Lime Pie.
Ingredients for the pie crust:
- 2 cups brazil nuts/pecans/cashew
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup organic Honey dates
Ingredients for the pie filling:
- 2 teaspoons of Moringa Ultimate Microfine Powder
- 1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 avocado
- Juice from 3 Limes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (make sure it’s melted)
- 1/2 cup of organic coconut cream
- 1/3 cup of raw honey
To make the crust:
1) Put the two cups of your favorite combination of the nuts into a processor and mix to a very fine crumb. Add the rest of the ingredients for the crust until you achieve a nice, dough-like texture to the mix.
2) Pour this dough-like crust mix into a cake pan and spread it out evenly. Make sure the entire cake pan bottom is covered with crust.
To make the filling:
1) Add all the filling ingredients together into your blender. You should blend until it reaches a similar texture to a smoothie.
2) Pour the smoothie-like filling blend evenly over the crust. Put the pie in the freezer for a couple hours and make sure to let it thaw for 15+ minutes before enjoying.
This fantastic and healthy desert is a great treat for any occasion. It’s simple to prepare and something most people haven’t tried before. You also won’t have to feel so guilty about enjoying an awesome desert either. It’s amazing what adding a little moringa powder to your favorite deserts and snacks will do for your health. As we often say, you don’t have to retool your whole diet overnight. Just add some moringa to your daily routine. We certainly recommend experimenting with it in some of your favorite deserts.
We love to hear about all the creative ways that our customers add it into their diet. We’ll be featuring more interesting and tasty ways that people add moringa powder into their favorite recipes on our blog. Tell us how you add moringa powder into your life with your comments!
Don’t forget to stock up on the one crucial ingredient that you need to make all three of these fabulous, succulent recipes: Moringa Ultimate Powder. Our special, triple-sealed and resealable pouch prevents oxidation and photo-oxidation, preserving our top-quality, reponsibly grown and harvested moringa for the richest flavor and the most potent delivery of antioxidants and nutrients. Get stocked up now with a special discount. Use coupon code: 10off – and get 10% off your order today!